FDH The French Wine Shop
  •  CONTACT PHONE:
    321321321, 321321321
  •  CELL PHONE:
    123123123, 123123123
  •  SKYPE:
    TEST.SHOP, SHOP.TEST
+65-9643 2204  
Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion

Smoky and rich with firm tannins and a nice acidity.

 

This 30-acre property is planted with 85% Merlot, with a blend of the two Cabernets for the other 15%. 

 

This Château is a rather exceptional red wine for those who like full-bodied and heady aromas.

The exceptional sunshine favours viticulture.

 

Lucky to have a land touching the hillsides of Saint Emilion producing rather exceptional wines for who likes the full-bodied and heady aromas. 

Respect of the terroir that gives the taste to the wine. 

No standardised product, no complaisance to a fashion, we prefer to use nature and my terroir privileged to achieve an authentic wine that does not resemble all wines and that has its personality.

 

We always aim to preserve the tradition of family farming, the spirit of terroir with all its diversity and love of the product. 

We use the single guyot size with fruit thinning for an average yield of 40hl / ha. 

Narrow undergrowth under foot with work between rows (plow, disc, harrow). 

 

The treatments are reasoned excluding any systemic or insecticide product. 

From flowering to maturity, we do various jobs such as spraying, lifting, raising, peeling and monitoring of maturity only by family shaping.

The aging of the wines takes place between 18 and 24 months depending on the vintage, in concrete vats, stainless steel or fibre.

S$39.95 6
Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion

Smoky and rich with firm tannins and a nice acidity.

 

This 30-acre property is planted with 85% Merlot, with a blend of the two Cabernets for the other 15%. 

 

This Château is a rather exceptional red wine for those who like full-bodied and heady aromas.

The exceptional sunshine favours viticulture.

 

Lucky to have a land touching the hillsides of Saint Emilion producing rather exceptional wines for who likes the full-bodied and heady aromas. 

Respect of the terroir that gives the taste to the wine. 

No standardised product, no complaisance to a fashion, we prefer to use nature and my terroir privileged to achieve an authentic wine that does not resemble all wines and that has its personality.

 

We always aim to preserve the tradition of family farming, the spirit of terroir with all its diversity and love of the product. 

We use the single guyot size with fruit thinning for an average yield of 40hl / ha. 

Narrow undergrowth under foot with work between rows (plow, disc, harrow). 

 

The treatments are reasoned excluding any systemic or insecticide product. 

From flowering to maturity, we do various jobs such as spraying, lifting, raising, peeling and monitoring of maturity only by family shaping.

The aging of the wines takes place between 18 and 24 months depending on the vintage, in concrete vats, stainless steel or fibre.

S$39.95 6
Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion

Take Advantage

.............

 
Your Reward
Buy 12 bottles, and get one Free*
 
Free shipping
Minimum Order 6 bottles

Château Piron 2015 - Montagne St-Emilion

6  Left

Wine Code: FD0203

Smoky and rich with firm tannins and a nice acidity.   This 30-acre property is planted with 85% Merlot, with a blend of the two Cabernets for the other 15%.    This Château is a rather ex..
S$65.00 S$39.95

Smoky and rich with firm tannins and a nice acidity.

 

This 30-acre property is planted with 85% Merlot, with a blend of the two Cabernets for the other 15%. 

 

This Château is a rather exceptional red wine for those who like full-bodied and heady aromas.

The exceptional sunshine favours viticulture.

 

Lucky to have a land touching the hillsides of Saint Emilion producing rather exceptional wines for who likes the full-bodied and heady aromas. 

Respect of the terroir that gives the taste to the wine. 

No standardised product, no complaisance to a fashion, we prefer to use nature and my terroir privileged to achieve an authentic wine that does not resemble all wines and that has its personality.

 

We always aim to preserve the tradition of family farming, the spirit of terroir with all its diversity and love of the product. 

We use the single guyot size with fruit thinning for an average yield of 40hl / ha. 

Narrow undergrowth under foot with work between rows (plow, disc, harrow). 

 

The treatments are reasoned excluding any systemic or insecticide product. 

From flowering to maturity, we do various jobs such as spraying, lifting, raising, peeling and monitoring of maturity only by family shaping.

The aging of the wines takes place between 18 and 24 months depending on the vintage, in concrete vats, stainless steel or fibre.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below: